This limited-time offer includes 12 courses including the brand new 2022 Core Series for the A+ certification, our new IT Fundamentals (ITF+) course, PenTest+, Security+, Network+, and more.
This 12 Course CompTIA Certification Training Series Includes These Very Popular CompTIA Certification Courses:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1)
- CompTIA A+ 220-1102 (Core 2)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002)
- CompTIA Cloud+ (CVO-003)
- CompTIA CySA+
- CompTIA FC0-U61: IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004)
- CompTIA MB0-001: Mobility+
- CompTIA Network+ N10-008
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001)
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 (2022)
This Master CompTIA Certification Training series contains courses that will prepare you for some of the most popular certifications in the world. It’s a great way for anyone who wants to work in technology to start their career or for current IT Technician to enhance their skills and unleash additional career opportunities.
What’s Included in the CompTIA Certification Training Series
This bundle includes all the instructional training materials for each course , including:
- 12 Comprehensive Courses covering all the most popular CompTIA certifications
- Pre-Recorded Instructor Led Videos
- Copies of all Instructional Slides
- Practice Exam Questions/Test
You can take these courses at your own pace, study anytime, anywhere, and get prepared to take your certification exams quickly. The bundle also comes with 1 year access to our online learning platform where you can learn from any device, 24/7.
More Information About CompTIA Certification
CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) is a non-profit trade association that provides certification and training for individuals working in the information technology (IT) industry. CompTIA offers a variety of training and certification programs designed to help IT professionals develop their knowledge and skills in specific areas of the industry. These programs are designed to be vendor-neutral, meaning they are not tied to any specific technology or product.
Some examples of CompTIA training and certification programs include:
- CompTIA A+: This program is designed to certify IT professionals in the areas of hardware and software installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- CompTIA Network+: This program is designed to certify IT professionals in the areas of networking technologies and infrastructure.
- CompTIA Security+: This program is designed to certify IT professionals in the areas of network security and cybersecurity.
- CompTIA Cloud+: This program is designed to certify IT professionals in the areas of cloud computing technologies and infrastructure.
CompTIA training and certification programs are widely recognized and respected in the IT industry. They can help individuals to build their skills and knowledge in specific areas of the field, and can also serve as a valuable credential when seeking employment or advancement in the IT industry.
To enroll for this course, simply click on Enroll Now at the bottom of the screen and follow the check out procedure.