CompTIA Cloud+ Intro
Show your mastery of multi-cloud environments and cloud security. We’re here to help you acquire the expertise you need to build a successful career in cloud computing.
CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the skills needed of system administrators/system engineers to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support business systems and data.
CompTIA Cloud+ ensures IT infrastructure professionals have validated skills in the areas of cloud architecture and design, security, automation and virtualization, disaster recovery, providing a wide range of job opportunities
Official CompTIA Cloud+ Certification (Exam CV0-003) is suited for the following jobs.
- Sr. Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Sr. Network Administrator
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Cloud Specialist
- Cloud Project Manager
Skills and Competencies Acquired:
- Understand cloud architecture and design
- Deploy cloud services and solutions
- Successfully maintain, secure, and optimize a cloud environment
- Troubleshoot common issues related to cloud management
- IT professionals certified in Cloud+ demonstrate a high level of skill in cloud computing and infrastructure management in either a hybrid or cloud only environment.
- Cloud+ is the only independent, job-role based, vendor neutral cloud certification that validates the technical skills needed to operate in the cloud.
The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Student Guide (Exam CV0-003) eBook
- Content mapped to Cloud+ exam objectives (CV0-003)
- Video demonstrations of key activities
- Practice questions that check for understanding
- Access to the CompTIA Learning Center
Full On-Demand Video Lectures for CompTIA Cloud+ (CVO-003)
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Student Guides (CV0-003) have been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-003) exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Student Guides teach the knowledge and skills to understand cloud architecture and design, deploy cloud services and solutions, successfully maintain, secure, and optimize a cloud environment, troubleshoot common cloud management issues, and prepare candidates to take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam.
The CompTIA Cloud + course covers a wide array of subjects including:
- Cloud Services and Providers such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Cloud Security, Access Control, Firewalls, and Permissions.
- Cloud Deployment, Integration, Scaling, Storage, and Connectivity.
- Cloud Operations, Support, Monitoring, Automation, Efficiency, and Recovery.
- Troubleshooting Cloud Issues with Deployment, Connectivity, and Capacity.
- Certification Exam Preparation for CompTIA Cloud+ Certification.
Authorized Official CompTIA Course.
You will receive a certificate from Cyber Studies Institute after the course
You will also have the option to sit for the The Official CompTIA Cloud+ Certification (Exam CV0-003)