CompTIA Security+ Intro
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to improve baseline security readiness and incident response by applying current best practices for preventing and addressing today’s threats
Security+ validates core knowledge required of cybersecurity professionals, and those in related job roles, ensuring organizations have the talent needed to improve baseline security readiness and incident response by applying best practices for preventing and addressing the latest attacks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
CompTIA Security+ (Exam SY0-601) is suited for the following jobs.
- Systems Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
Skills and Competencies Acquired:
- Assess security posture and implement security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
- Chosen by more corporations and defense organizations than any certification to validate core security skills and for fulfilling DoD 8570 compliance.
- More job roles turn to Security+ to supplement baseline cybersecurity skills, enabling organizations to improve baseline security readiness and incident response.
- Aligned to the latest trends and techniques including: core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls, ensuring high performance on the job. 80% of the exam includes updated technology and 20% newer concepts and techniques.
- Increased coverage of skills for managing enterprise environments’ architecture, hybrid-networks and reliance on cloud.
- Expanded coverage of incident response, governance, risk and compliance as IT professionals are having to perform tasks earlier in their career
The Official CompTIA Security+ Student Guide (Exam SY0-601) eBook
- Content mapped to Security+ exam objectives (SY0-601)
- Video demonstrations of key activities
- Practice questions that check for understanding
- Access to the CompTIA Learning Center
Full On-Demand Video Lectures for CompTIA Security+ SY0-601
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA Security+ Student Guide (SY0-601) has been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Security+ Student Guide teaches the knowledge and skills required to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions; monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT; operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance; identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents.
Authorized Official CompTIA Course.
You will receive a certificate from Cyber Studies Institute after the course
You will also have the option to sit for the The Official CompTIA Security+ Certification (Exam SY0-601)