CompTIA PenTest+ Intro
CompTIA PenTest+ is the most comprehensive cybersecurity exam covering all red team activities and is designed for cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability management
Official PenTest+ (Exam PT0-002) is suited for the following jobs.
- Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- Cloud Penetration Tester
- Web App Penetration Tester
- Cloud Security Specialist
- Network & Security Specialist
- Information Security Engineer
- Security Analyst
Skills and Competencies Acquired:
- Plan and scope a penetration testing engagement
- Understand legal and compliance requirements
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and techniques, and then analyze the results
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques, effectively communicate results to the management team, and provide practical recommendations
- PenTest+ is the most comprehensive exam covering all penetration testing stages. It uses both performance-based and knowledge-based questions to ensure all stages are addressed.
- PenTest+ is the only exam on the market to include all aspects of vulnerability management covering hands-on vulnerability assessment, scanning, and analysis, including planning, coping, and managing weaknesses, not just exploiting them.
- PenTest+ is the most current penetration testing exam covering the latest techniques against expanded attack surfaces, such as cloud, hybrid environments, web applications, customized systems (IoT), and traditional on-premises
The Official CompTIA PenTest+ Student Guide (Exam PT0-002) eBook
- Content mapped to PenTest+ exam objectives (PT0-002)
- Videos present real-world cybersecurity scenarios from experts’ experience
- Practice questions that check for understanding
- Access to the CompTIA Learning Center
Full On-Demand Video Lectures for CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) – Penetration Testing
What you’ll learn
The Official CompTIA PenTest+ Student Guide (PT0-002) have been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA PenTest+ candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-002) exam objectives, The Official CompTIA PenTest+ Instructor and Student Guides teach the knowledge and skills to understand how to plan and scope a penetration testing engagement including vulnerability scanning, understand legal and compliance requirements, analyze results, and produce a written report with remediation techniques and prepare candidates to take the CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam.
Authorized Official CompTIA Course.
You will receive a certificate from Cyber Studies Institute after the course
You will also have the option to sit for the The Official CompTIA PenTest+ Certification (Exam PT0-002)