Whether working towards your GCP Certification or seeking working knowledge about GCP DevOps services, our Google Cloud Platform Certification Training is for you. Course instructor Joe Holbrook recommends students have a minor amount of experience before this training, but the course is beginner-friendly.
Course is best suited for the following students:
- Cloud Developers, Managers, Administrators, and Architects new to GCP
- Solution Architects new to GCP
- Programmers who wish to deploy applications in GCP
- Anyone interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault-tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the GCP platform IaaS or PaaS
This Google Cloud Platform Certification training course covers and includes:
- A condensed guide to GCP DevOps
- How to deploy CI Pipeline Services such as Cloud Build, Source Repositories, Container Registry, and Kubernetes Engine.
- Over thirty lectures or modules
- A progress tracker, a practice exam, and links to supplemental study material
This course includes an exam and certification by the Cyber Studies Institute.
International Certification (optional)
After completion of this course you will qualify to take the international CompTIA Security+ SY0-601.